terms of service
The Service operated by Biztranex allows buyers ("Buyers") and sellers ("Sellers") to buy and sell Digital Assets such as "Bitcoins", Ethereum, USD Tether and Bitcoin Cash, etc.
The Service operated by Biztranex also allows all registered users of the Service ("Members") to:
• Transfer the above-mentioned Digital Assets to other Members or other users of such Digital Assets outside the Biztranex site.
By opening an Account, you expressly represent and warrant:
• That you have accepted these Terms; and
• That you are at least 18 years of age and have the full capacity to accept these Terms and enter into a transaction involving Bitcoins, Ethereum, USD Tether and Bitcoin Cash
The trading of goods and products, real or virtual, as well as virtual currencies involves significant risk. Prices can and do fluctuate on any given day. Such price fluctuations may increase or decrease the value of your assets at any given moment. Any currency - virtual or not - may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading anything on a market.
Digital Asset trading also has special risks not generally shared with official currencies or goods or commodities in a market. Unlike most currencies, which are backed by governments or other legal entities, or by commodities such as gold or silver, Digital Assets are unique type of "fiat" currency, backed by technology and trust. There is no central bank that can issue more currency or take corrective measures to protect the value of Digital Assets in a crisis.
Instead, Digital Assets are an as-yet autonomous and largely unregulated global system of currency firms and individuals. Traders put their trust in a digital, decentralized and partially anonymous system that relies on peer-to-peer networking and cryptography to maintain its integrity.
The trading of Digital Assets is often susceptible to irrational (or rational) bubbles or loss of confidence, which could collapse demand relative to supply. For example, confidence might collapse in Digital Assets because of unexpected changes imposed by software developers or others, a government crackdown, the creation of superior competing alternative currencies, or a deflationary or inflationary spiral. Confidence might also collapse because of technical problems: if the anonymity of the system is compromised, if money is lost or stolen, or if hackers or governments are able to prevent any transactions from settling.
You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading Bitcoins, Ethereum, USD Tether, Bitcoin Cash and Altcoins
We use our banking providers in order to receive client funds and make payments. Our banking providers DO NOT transfer, exchange, or provide any services in connection with Digital Assets.
LIMITED RIGHT OF USE
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Site are the property of Biztranex and are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may view, print and/or download a copy of the Materials from this Site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational and/or non-commercial use, provided you comply with all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The trademarks, service marks and logos of Biztranex and others used in this Site ("Trademarks") are the property of Biztranex and their respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio used on this Site belong to Biztranex. The Trademarks and Material should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated. The use of any such Materials on any other Site or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
MAINTAINING YOUR ACCOUNT: OUR RULES
This Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. We are vigilant in maintaining the security of our Site and the Service. By registering with us, you agree to provide Biztranex with current, accurate and complete information about yourself, as prompted by the registration process, and to keep such information updated. You further agree that you will not use any Account other than your own or access the Account of any other Member at any time or assist others in obtaining unauthorized access.
The creation or use of Accounts without obtaining prior express permission from Biztranex will result in the immediate suspension of all said Accounts, as well as all pending purchase/sale offers. Any attempt to do so or to assist others (Members or otherwise), or the distribution of instructions, software or tools for that purpose, will result in the Accounts of such Members being terminated. Termination is not the exclusive remedy for such a violation, and Biztranex may elect to take further action against you.
You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information, including your password, safeguarding your own Digital Assets, and all activity including Transactions that are posted to your Account. Any actions on the Site, transactions, orders and operations initiated from your Account or using your password :
1. will be considered to have been made by you, and
2. is irrevocable once validated using your password or made through your Account.
If there is suspicious activity related to your Account, we may, but are not obligated to, request additional information from you, including authenticating documents, and to freeze any transactions pending our review. You are obligated to comply with these security requests or accept termination of your Account. You are required to notify Biztranex immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password, or any other breach of security, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any Member who violates these rules may be terminated, and thereafter held liable for losses incurred by Biztranex or any user of the Site.
Biztranex similarly reserves the right to freeze Ripple accounts in accordance with the new policy announced by Ripple Labs, which took effect on 15 September 2014. Please see the explanation provided by Ripple Labs below:
“The freeze protocol extension gives gateways the ability to 1) globally freeze all their issued funds or 2) freeze funds issued to a specific user. Frozen funds may only be sent back to the issuing gateway. The global freeze feature allows a gateway to freeze all balances it issues. The gateway may still issue payments. Accounts holding frozen balances may return the funds to the gateway. This feature is useful for migrating users from one account to another and to safeguard users in the event that the gateway account is compromised. The individual freeze is primarily intended for compliance with regulatory requirements, which may vary from one jurisdiction to another. It also allows gateways to freeze individual accounts issuances in order to investigate suspicious activity. These features allow gateways to better operate in compliance with laws and regulations.”
Lastly, you agree that you will not use the Service to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, terrorist financing, malicious hacking or any criminal or illegal activity.
The minimum allowable trade is USD 10.
VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNTS
TERMINATION AND ESCROW OF UNVERIFIED ACCOUNTS
You may terminate this agreement with Biztranex, and close your Account at any time, following settlement of any pending transactions.
You also agree that Biztranex may, by giving notice, in its sole discretion terminate your access to the Site and to your Account, including without limitation, its right to: limit, suspend or terminate the service and Members' Accounts, prohibit access to the Site and its content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep Members off the Site if we suspect that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate Accounts of Members for any reason, including without limitation:
1. attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Site or another Member's account or providing assistance to others' attempting to do so,
2. overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting any content.
3. usage of the Service to perform illegal activities such as money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, or other criminal activities,
5. a failure to pay or a fraudulent payment for Transactions,
6. unexpected operational difficulties, or
7. upon the request of law enforcement or other government agencies.
We expressly reserve the right to cancel and/or terminate Accounts that have not been verified by the Client despite efforts made in good faith by Biztranex to contact you to obtain such verification (“Unverified Accounts”). All Unverified Accounts which have been inactive for a period of 6 months or more are further subject to transfer to a third-party escrow (the "Unverified Escrow”), and will no longer be maintained or under the legal responsibility of Biztranex. The administrator/trustee of the Unverified Escrow shall make any and all additional reasonable efforts required by law to determine and contact each Unverified Account owner and, after suitable effort and time has been expended, we may be required to convert the residual Cryptocurrencies into fiat and send it to a national authority responsible for the safekeeping of such funds.
The suspension or escrow of an Account shall not affect the payment of commissions due for past Transactions. Upon termination, Members shall send details of a valid bank account to allow for the transfer of any currencies credited to their account. This bank account must be held by the Member. Bitcoins may be transferred to a valid bank account only after conversion into a fiat currency. Biztranex shall transfer the currencies as soon as possible following the Member's request and within the time frames specified by Biztranex.
Biztranex will send you the credit balance of your Account; however, in certain circumstances a number of intermediaries may be involved in an international payment and these or the beneficiary bank may deduct charges. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that such charges are disclosed to you prior to sending your payment; however, where they cannot be avoided, you acknowledge that these charges cannot always be calculated in advance, and that you agree to be responsible for such charges.
Upon Account closure, any amount less than USD 5 in value will not be returned.
Biztranex reserves the right to not convert Cryptocurrencies into fiat and to return them to a Wallet that belongs to the Customer.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
All services are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and in particular without implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not represent that this Site will be available 100% of the time to meet your needs. We will strive to provide you with the Service as soon as possible, but there are no guarantees that access will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or a loss of transmitted information.
APIS AND WIDGETS
We may provide access to certain parties to access specific data and information through our API (Application Programming Interface) or widgets. We also may provide widgets for your use to enter our data on your Site. You are free to use these in their original unmodified and un-altered state.
Biztranex makes no representations whatsoever about any external or third-party website you may access through the Site. Occasionally, the Biztranex website may provide references or links to other websites ("External Websites"). We do not control these External Websites or third-party sites or any of the content contained therein. You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for the External Websites referenced or linked from the Biztranex website, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, failures, promotions, products, opinions, advice, statements, prices, activities and advertisements, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to, or arising from those sites. You shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
Our business model and our Service facilitate the buying, selling and trading of Bitcoins and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated, international open payment system.
Unencrypted email messages sent over the Internet are not secure and Biztranex is not responsible for any damages incurred by the result of sending email messages in this way. We suggest sending email in encrypted formats; you are welcome to send PGP encrypted emails to us. The instructions and keys to do so are available upon request.
If you send unencrypted or unsecured email or other types of communications to us, we may respond using the same channels and you hereby accept the risks associated therewith
DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIES AND AUTHORIZED FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
We may share your Personal Data with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
• Required by law;
• Compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure;
• We believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent damage or financial loss;
• Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity; or
We may also share information concerning US citizens who are Biztranex customers with other financial institutions, as authorized under Section 314(b) of the US Patriot Act, and with tax authorities, including the US Internal Revenue Service, pursuant to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act ("FATCA"), to the extent that this statute may be determined to apply to.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, Biztranex will not be held liable for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss unless the loss suffered arose from negligence or willful deceit or fraud. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits the liability of either party for fraud, death or personal injury caused by its negligence, breach of terms implied by operation of law or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law. Although Biztranex endeavors to provide accurate and timely information on the Site, the Site may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may include errors. We may change or update the Site at any time without notice, and you should accordingly verify with independent sources all information before relying on it to take decisions or actions. You remain entirely responsible for your decisions and actions.
Subject to the foregoing, Biztranex’s aggregate liability for claims based on events arising out of or in connection with any single Member's use of the Site and/or Service, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the greater of either
a) the total amount held on Account for the Member making a claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Account; or
b) 125% of the amount of the Transaction(s) that are the subject of the claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Transaction(s).
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Biztranex reserves the right to change, add or remove parts of these Terms at any time and at its sole discretion. You will be notified of any changes in advance through your Account. Upon such notification, it is your responsibility to review the amended Terms. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of a notice of changes to the Terms signifies that you accept and agree to the changes, and that all subsequent transactions by you will be subject to the amended Terms.
Altcoins: Altcoins are the alternative Digital Assets launched after the success of Bitco
Bitcoins. The Peer-to-Peer internet currency further described at http://bitcoin.org.
Ethereum. The Peer-to-Peer internet currency further described at https://www.ethereum.org.
BitcoinCash. The Peer-to-Peer internet currency further described at https://www.BitcoinCash.org
USD Tether USDT is a controversial cryptocurrency token claimed by its creators to be backed by one dollar for each token issued.
Buyer(s). Member(s) that are submitting an offer to buy Bitcoins, Ethereum, USD Tether, BitcoinCash and Altcoins through the Service.
Commission. Refers to the fee which is payable to Biztranex on each Transaction, such as a Purchase Transaction.
Member(s). Refers to Buyers and Sellers as well as any holder of an Account.
Personal Data. Information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, trading information, and banking details. “Personal Data” does not include anonymized and/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user
Price. The "price per coin" for which Members are willing to purchase or sell Bitcoins, Ethereum, USD Tether, BitcoinCash, using the Service in a Bitcoin Purchase Transaction. The Price may be expressed in any of the currencies deposited by Members in their Account and supported by the Service. See our Site for a full list of currencies.
Seller(s). Member(s) that submit an offer to sell Bitcoins, Ethereum, USD Tether, BitcoinCash and Altcoins through the Service.
Service(s). The technological platform, functional rules and market managed by Biztranex Ltd. to permit Sellers and Buyers to purchase and sell Bitcoins.
Transaction. Includes the following:
• The agreement between the Buyer and the Seller to exchange Digital Assets through the Service for currencies at a commonly agreed rate ("Purchase Transaction");
• The conversion of currencies into Cryptocurrencies deposited by Members on their Account ("Conversion Transaction");
• The transfer of Cryptocurrencies among Members ("Transfer Transaction");
• The transfer of currencies among Members ("Currency Transfer Transaction"); and;
• The purchase of ancillary products ("Purchase Transactions").
Biztranex may not offer all these transaction types at this time or in all locations.
Transaction Price. The total price paid by the Buyer for each Transaction performed through the Service.
Risk Disclosure Statement
Trading and financing trades in Digital Tokens entails certain risks. This risk disclosure statement cannot and does not disclose all risks and other aspects involved in holding, trading, or engaging in financing or financed transactions in Digital Tokens. Risks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 1.Market Risk: The market for Digital Tokens is still new and uncertain. No-one should have funds invested in Digital Tokens or speculate in Digital Tokens that she is not prepared to lose entirely. Whether the market for one or more Digital Tokens will move up or down, or whether a particular Digital Token will lose all or substantially all of its value, is unknown. This applies both to traders that are going long and to traders that are shorting the market. Participants should be cautious about holding Digital Tokens.
- 2.Liquidity and Listing Risk: Markets for Digital Tokens have varying degrees of liquidity. Some are quite liquid while others may be thinner. Thin markets can amplify volatility. There is never a guarantee that there will be an active market for one to sell, buy, or trade Digital Tokens or products derived from or ancillary to them. Furthermore, any market for tokens may abruptly appear and vanish. Biztranex makes no representations or warranties about whether a Digital Token that may be traded on the Site may be traded on the Site any point in the future, if at all. Any Digital Token is subject to delisting without notice or consent.
- 3.Legal Risk: The legal status of certain Digital Tokens may be uncertain. This can mean that the legality of holding or trading them is not always clear. Whether and how one or more Digital Tokens constitute property, or assets, or rights of any kind may also seem unclear. Participants are responsible for knowing and understanding how Digital Tokens will be addressed, regulated, and taxed under applicable law.
- 4.Exchange Risk (Counterparty Risk): Having Digital Tokens on deposit or with any third party in a custodial relationship has attendant risks. These risks include security breaches, risk of contractual breach, and risk of loss. Participants should be wary of allowing third parties to hold their property for any reason.
- 5.Trading Risk: In addition to liquidity risks, values in any digital token marketplace are volatile and can shift quickly. Participants in any Digital Tokens market are warned that they should pay close attention to their position and holdings, and how they may be impacted by sudden and adverse shifts in trading and other market activities.
- 6.Risks Associated with Financing Activities: When you finance a purchase or sale of Digital Tokens on a peer-to-peer basis, you run the risk of losing your provided financing. Similarly, when you accept financing to enter a trading agreement, you accept the risk of not being able to repay that financing (e.g., if the market price of the Digital Token you purchased with the financing falls). Participants should know all of the terms of any contracts they enter and how their trading strategies and other market and risk factors can affect their financing obligations
Last updated 8th August 2018
Biztranex Privacy & Cookies Policy
1. What information do we collect?
1.1. Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by:
- Registering for an Biztranex account;
- Using the Support Centre on the Site; or
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
The Personal Information most often collected and maintained in a customer file includes customer dentification, transaction history including records of payments made.
1.2. Information we collect about you.
Each time you use the Services, we may automatically collect the following information, which may be considered to be Personal Information when combined with other information about you: • technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and • information about your visit, including the dates and times you use the Site length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call the contact phone number provided on our Site.
Special categories of data. We do not collect any special categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
2. Purposes for which we collect your Personal Information.
If you wish to transact on and use the Site or use the Services, Biztranex will collect information about you for the purposes set out below. Information you provide to us.
2.1. establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
2.2. understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
2.3. inform you about trading and financing features;
2.4. provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and nhancements to the Site;
2.5. develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide productsand services to you;
2.6. process billing and collection of any fees;
2.7. conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
2.8. deliver products and services to you;
2.9. provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a Biztranex customer; and,
2.10. To meet Biztranex’s legal and regulatory requirements. It is important that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes during your relationship with us. Information we collect about you.
Biztranex uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track customers movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. For systems administration and detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, Biztranex’s web servers also automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within Biztranex on a need-to-know basis. Biztranex reserves the right to block access for any customer accessing the Site via a proxy service intending to conceal originating identity. This includes access via the Tor anonymity network.
3. Legal bases on which we process your Personal Information
3.1. We will process your Personal Information on the following grounds:
• Where it is necessary for us to perform contract with you or in your interests; and/or
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Legitimate interest means the interest of our organisation in conducting and managing our business to enable us to better serve you and the best and provide you with a secure experience on the Site.
(We ensure that we balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.)
4.2. If you choose to disable or block our cookies on your computer or other device you will need to do this through your browser. Click on the 'Help' menu on your particular browser to learn how to manage your cookie preferences. Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu for comprehensive information on how to manage cookies.
4.3. We set cookies (first party cookies) on web pages, however, where we require additional information, we may also allow other companies to host cookies on our Site (third party cookies). These companies have been carefully selected by us and are required to meet contractual obligations they have with us.
A: The cookies on the Site may be from any of the following categories.
Ø Strictly Necessary cookies - these are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the Site to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the Site with ease and use specific features. These include, for example, cookies that help us to debug any errors. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the Site may not operate effectively.
Ø Functionality cookies - these are used to improve the functionality of the Site and make it easier to use. They help us to identify you as a repeat customer of the Site and help us remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Ø Analytical - these record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it (if any) more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We may share information that we collect through cookies, in aggregated form, with carefully selected third parties for the purposes set out above, unless you disable or block cookies
5. Security and confidentiality.
5.1. Biztranex is committed to protecting your privacy. Internally, only people with a business need to know Personal Information, or whose duties reasonably require access to it, are granted access to customers’ Personal Information. They will only process your Personal Information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
5.2. The Site’s systems and data are periodically reviewed to ensure that you are getting a quality service and that leading security features are in place. We have put in place procedures to deal with any actual or suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
6.1. You agree that we have the right to share your Personal Information with:
• Any member of our group, which means our contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
• Our service providers, to the extent necessary to supply the Services to you.
• Selected third parties, including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Services.
6.2. We will also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
• If Biztranex or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients, or others. Biztranex reserves the right to share current and historical bids, asks, and market prices; opening and closing range prices; high–low prices; trade prices; estimated and actual trade volumes; settlement prices; and other aggregate data and information related to the Digital Tokens traded on the Site.
7.1. Your Personal Information will be transferred to, and stored in Malta.
7.2. Personal Information and other data may therefore be exported outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Your Personal Information may be processed and stored in a foreign country or countries. Under those circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country or those countries may be able to obtain access to your Personal Information through foreign laws. You need to be aware that the privacy standards of those countries may be lower than those of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
7.3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. While we do our utmost to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us over the email or through the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. EEA customers only
8. Your rights.
8.1. You may access and verify your Personal Information held by Biztranex by submitting a written request to: iFinex Inc., 17F-1, No. 266, Sec. 1, Wenhua Rd., Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 22041, Taiwan (Republic of China).
8.2. You have a number of rights in relation to how we process your Personal Information. These include the right to:
• access the Personal Information that we may hold about you;
• rectify any inaccurate Personal Information that we may hold about you;
• have your Personal Information erased in certain circumstances, for example, where it is no longer necessary for us to process your Personal Information to fulfill our processing purposes; or where you have exercised your right to object to the processing;
• restrict the processing of your Personal Information where, for example, the information is inaccurate or it is no longer necessary for us to process such information or where you have exercised your right to object to our processing;
• object to the processing of your Personal Information which may be exercised in certain circumstances, for example, where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, or where your own legitimate interests outweigh ours; and
• have your data ported to a new service provider if you no longer wish to use the Services.
No fee usually required.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information or to exercise any of your other rights. We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
9. Other Sites and protecting your Personal Information.
9.2. Biztranex takes all reasonable endeavors to protect and safeguard Personal Information, but there are protective measures you should take, as well. Do not share your Personal Information with others unless you clearly understand the purpose of their request for it and you know with whom you are dealing. Do not keep sensitive Personal Information in your e-mail inbox or on Webmail. If you are asked to assign passwords to connect you to your Personal Information, you should use a secure password and always use two-factor authentication (2FA), where available. You should change your password regularly.
EEA customers only
11.2. Should you have any concerns about how we handle your Personal Information, please contact us in the first instance. We will do our best to resolve your concern. Alternatively, you may prefer to submit a complaint directly to the national supervisory authority within your jurisdiction, details of which can be found online.
International anti-spam legislation and best practices in the industry require informed, opt-in consent to receiving commercial electronic messages; a meaningful unsubscribe option for recipients; and, proper identification of message senders.
Biztranex needs your consent to communicate with you electronically to establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you; to understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services; to recommend particular products, services, and opportunities to you; to inform you about trading and financing features; to provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site; to develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you; to process billing and collection of any fees; to conduct surveys and get feedback from you; to deliver products and services to you; to provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a customer; and, to meet Biztranex’s legal and regulatory requirements.